Thursday, September 17, 2009

A beautiful day....

Stopped in the park to finish "paperwork" on the way home

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood... and yes, I just took off my sweater. Just call me
Mrs. Rogers....

Teens boys are stretching their legs and strutting their stuff..... they have just taken off on long, strong legs. Co-incidently, a few teeenage girls have suddenly decided that is the direction they want to go.

Two 9 or 10 year old boys have been appearing and reappearing at my picnic table for awhile now. I feel them peering over my shoulder, and when I turn, they ask me a question or tell me a thought. Always starting with "hey" They don't seem to want much, just to chat. The swings are creaking and kids are climbing on the jungle gym.

The bikers are out. An elderly couple just strolled by.

Even the traffic seems to saunter.

It's a good day to soak it in..... the sun... and the sights.... and the sounds

Here in this park it feels that all is right with the world




Free Counter

No comments:

Post a Comment