Wednesday, January 27, 2010

facebook

May I say that I just love Facebook.
My boys roll their eyes... "MOM....on facebook?" but they don't seem to mind that their "friends" are my "friends" also...

I stopped in for a quick peek tonight and learned that my BFF from high school will be coming home from Germany for a visit to her parents- bringing her lovely daughter and 3 grandsons (she was Much older than I)

and that my nephew and his beautiful wife had spent the day snowboarding in Truckee (Calf). They started (she said) with their heads in the clouds and ended each run in a circle of sunshine.
What a great image- and how wonderful to have a glimpse of their lives. I lifted this picture from their facebook page- the view from their deck (hope they don't mind :) )

Apparently you can teach an old dog new tricks.... and facebook makes me feel like a pup again

Are you a facebook fan? Check it out!





Free Counter

5 comments:

  1. Love the picture - well worth stealing.

    I'm not on Facebook or MySpace. I feel like my time is already squandered as it is. But I've thought about it, primarily so I could then see my kids' pages!

    Helen
    Straight From Hel

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's what got me started Helen! Now I'm hooked

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a facebook fan. My grandsons are. I'm not sure how they'd take to mum - let alone grandad - getting in on the act, but I commend your spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is fun to see what the teenagers have to say! Makes me remember when... and for the most part, it makes me think we have some great kids growing up around us

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am only on Facebook because my daughter made me. :) Long story.

    ReplyDelete