Wednesday, March 3, 2010

thank you for blogging

I woke up this morning with the weight of the world on my shoulders. Technology kicked my butt yesterday and I fought with computers in one way or another from 9am (work) until 9pm (my son's homework that would not print)

I came to this computer weary, ready to rant and rave - just a good vent to relieve my stress, and somehow get through today

Thank God for ADD- you have all been spared my ranting...

I became distracted by a blog about forgiveness and grace. Then another from a mom of 5 children with severe disabilites who approaches her life with such grace and humor that I laughed until I cried.

So thank you to all bloggers...... This world can be a mighty tough place. Sharing our humanity certainly seems to lighten the load




Free Counter

2 comments:

  1. I agree...a great distraction! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's our humanity that makes us interesting. And vulnerable. Technology, on the other hand, can bring us together--if only in our frustration!

    Thanks for your blog.

    ReplyDelete