Thursday, November 19, 2009

today

I'm having a difficult time facing the idea of working today. There must be a better way to make a living! Any ideas?
My day off yesterday included a few golden hours spent with my writer's group, a bit of house keeping that made me feel domestic, an evening with my favorite guys and a drive long enough to spend some time just contemplating life.
Wonder why every day cannot be like that?
I got up this morning to type industriously, trying to spin out 50000 words before nanowrimo ends, in just -can it really be?- 12 short days. I'll never make the deadline, but I don't care. At the moment my mind is in the woods- wondering what that hidden circle might mean. I'm going to have a hard time pulling myself back to reality.
But alarms are sounding upstairs, the day has begun and it must be faced.
hope "ya'll" have a good one..




Free Counter

No comments:

Post a Comment